Forms, Polls and Surveys
- Zoom Polling for meetings – he polling feature for meetings allows you to create single choice or multiple choice polling questions for your meetings. You will be able to launch the poll during your meeting and gather the responses from your attendees. You also have the ability to download a report of polling after the meeting. Polls can also be conducted anonymously if you do not wish to collect participant information with the poll results.
- Poll Everywhere – PollEverywhere is a cloud based polling solution designed to allow instructors to collect students responses in real time, or after a class or assignment. Students use a laptop, cell phone, or other device to answer questions of varying types, and instructors obtain real-time feedback on learning.
- Slido enable your audience to ask questions, vote in polls and be a part of the discussion by using a simple Q&A and polling tool. Watch a quick introduction.
- Qualtrics is research software that enables you to do surveys and online data collection and analysis, including social and organizational research, marketing, satisfaction, concept testing, and website feedback. Sign into newschool.qualtrics.com with your New School NetID and password to get started.
- Quizlet is a platform to create and share learning content such as diagrams, flashcards, and reminders.