Virtual Whiteboards and MindMaps
- Zoom Whiteboard feature will allow you to share a whiteboard that you and other participants (if allowed) can annotate on.
- Zoom Annotation Tools – meeting participants can annotate on a shared screen as a viewer or the one that started sharing your screen. You can also use annotation tools when sharing or viewing a whiteboard.
- Mural is a digital workspace for visual collaboration available online and through Canvas for New School faculty and students. Use your @newschool.edu email address to log in to your MURAL account and you will be taken to The New School Single Sign On page.
- Miro is an online collaborative whiteboard platform
- Bubbl makes it easy to organize your ideas visually in a way that makes sense to you and others. Our editor is designed to help you stay on task and capture your thoughts quickly.
- MindMeister is an online mind mapping tool that lets you capture, develop, and share ideas visually.
- Issuu transforms your images, text, videos, and PDFs into ready-to-publish content for every digital channel, format, and device.
- Sketchpad for online sketching